Tuesday, July 22, 2008

One week rest - Busy, busy, busy

Lately I am not hitting the gym. I find various reasons for not working out. Reasons like I have too much work to do, the gym is too far, I can rest for one week and be back the week after and not lose strength. Even using my unability to stick to my diet as a reason. Reasons which are really valid if I need validation.

I was not like these when I started. I have been working my butt out for the past two years. At the start I was very consistent. I was practically going to the gym daily. I was as people might call a gym rat. I was losing weight, feeling great and looking great.

Then the dreaded plateau came. I hit it at 92-94 kilos. It gets harder just to maintain my current weight. I have tried lots of ways to slim down to my target of 145lbs. But it was always in vain.

Looking back and analyzing how I hit a plateau. A few reasons come to mind.

1. I am not as eager or motivated as I was before.
2. I am not disciplined enough with my nutrition and exercises.
3. Too much information

So for the next few months I will be going back to basics.

1. I will use a new program I got from Turbulence Training. You can check it out at this link.

http://www.turbulencetraining.com/cbae/?a=WxmU5Ui&p=13


2. To gain more strength, I might try a program I found on this site. 100 pushup challenge.

http://hundredpushups.com/

Of course I will be needing also your help. Please vist my site as often as possible and I will try to keep it as updated as possible. Who knows I might even post daily....

ZernanV

No comments: